суббота, 23 апреля 2011 г.

Потустороннее сияние. Рецензия на Deadshop.info


THE EXTINCT DREAMS “Potustoronnee Siyanie” 2010 DigiCD

I still remember Russian EXTINCT DREAM’ previous stuff, and if I
remember right that album bring impressions for me, but this album
bring me pretty various feelings. This album contains four tracks, two
not too long and two long, and made in such ways – using doom metal
and ambient parts. Thus I like doom metal parts and didn’t like
ambient part at all… I’m not too into ambient and just some ambient
tunes I can accept, but not now. So as a whole this album is made in
doom metal/ambient way, with sorrowful, depressive and pressing tunes.
Mainly with funeral doom metal influences, which are not too obscure
but made with good soul. Various vocals like clear and growls make
their sound a bit different and sounds good. When there comes just
doom metal tunes, we have good stuff, without any doubts made with
good ideas and good sound as well. Also here are some death metal
influences were fund, so we can call them as funeral doom/death metal
(with acoustic guitars from time to time), mainly made in old way,
let’s say – something from early ‘90s, what is good too. Plus add
astral atmosphere, which is good here. All good, but I didn’t like
parts with ambient sounds, so for me there are mainly those two long
tracks where is metal rules I like. For fans of music full of various
feelings, dark of course!
65%

Источник: http://www.deadshop.info/